Orion 09798 StarBlast Reflector Telescope Review
https://besttelescopereview.com/orion-11043-spaceprobe-3-altazimuth/The Orion StarBlast 4.5 EQ Reflector telescope is a favorite of both beginners and expert astronomers alike. it is very fun and easy to assemble and use. highly recommend to others as a solid bang for the buck entry level scope.
The Orion 09798 Equatorial Reflector Telescope is a great way to explore space from the comfort of your own backyard at a great price. It is simple to setup and easy to operate. This is perfect for the beginning sky watcher that wants to introduce himself to the awesome world of outer space. This is also a cool gift idea for your children to help them get off Facebook and start to explore the worlds around them.
It combines the much-heralded Orion StarBlast 4.5-Inch wide-field parabolic reflector optics with our sturdy EQ-1 equatorial tracking mount and adjustable-height tripod. The 4.5-Inch aperture reflector telescope’s short focal length serves up a generous chunk of sky in the eyepiece, making it easy for beginners to find celestial objects to study.
Click Here to Check Current Price
- A wide-field reflector telescope with enough aperture to get great views of the Moon, planets, and many bright deep-sky objects
- A fantastic general-purpose astronomical telescope – great for the beginner to test the waters with mirror optics large enough to keep you and your family busy viewing for years to come
- Works amazingly well with the included Expanse telescope eyepieces which yield a very wide 66 degree apparent field of view – your first look at the Andromeda galaxy will knock your socks off!
- Fast f/4 optics and a short focal length provide a very wide field of view, making it easy to locate celestial objects without having to hunt around
- The EQ-1 equatorial telescope mount makes tracking night-sky objects extremely easy using the included slow-motion controls.
What do we like about it?
- Easy setup
- Great view from my driveway
- Included eyepieces are very nice
- Great bang for the buck
- Favorite object to observe: Moon
What don’t we like?
- sometimes the finder doesn’t work
Simply saying that this is a great first reflector telescope, and if you’re looking for one, look no further. It’s a very simple telescope is very easy to use. The lenses it comes with are great for viewing the moon and stars. The views of Saturn and Jupiter are absolutely incredible, the rings are amazing on Saturn and you can see 2-3 of its moons.
The telescope is the sheer quality of the optics. They’re absolutely stunning. The mirrors look like they’ve been sterilized by surgeons or something, it’s almost unbelievable. The mirrors are almost sci-fi shiny, and the coated lenses included are very nice. hope you anticipating first look at the night sky with friends and family,highly recommend.
Hi, Daniel Here! When I’m not busy working at my own startup, you may find me roaming around the Univers and whats beyond our sky, telescope is a must.