Many years ago, people did not know that there was a space outside of the planet. Only because of technology did people know about the space’s vastness and fascinating celestial objects. Study more and understand the space’s beauty by using the Celestron CPC 800 XLT Computerized Telescope.
The telescope contains an aperture size of 8 inches. That’s good enough to see the planets and the stars up close with matching crisp images.
Equipped with NexStar Control Technology
The Celestron CPC 800 comes with its own SkyAlign feature brought to you by the NexStar Computer Control Technology. Simply follow the directions in the screen and wait for a few minutes while the system aligns to the chosen star or celestial body. This is one helpful feature for newbies who are not yet skilled in finding the exact positions and even names of obscure celestial elements.
Amazing User-Friendly Design
It is equipped with an ergonomic form, to help users get comfortable even during long periods of use. More than that, the telescope has an improved drive base, mechanics, and tripod that feels solid than other models. Performance-wise, the CPC 800 is quiet but strong and accurate.
Perfect Tracking and More
The Celestron CPC 800 XLT boasts off a perfect tracking feature with the use of the 8×50 finder scope. Coupled with SkyAlign, Auto Guider, and a provision for external GPS, finding celestial objects and locations have never been easier. Users can also take advantage of the hand control software to operate the telescope from one’s computer.
- 8” Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope
- 2032MM Focal Length
- Aluminum Optical Tube Build
- StarBright XLT High Performance Optical System
- SkyAlign Alignment System
- Dimensions: 31 x 26 x 21 In.
- Weight: 64 Lbs.
- Power Supply: Car Battery Adapter, 12 Volt Battery Pack not Included
- Warranty: 2 Years
What Do We Like About It?
- Wonderful optics in general. The images that the telescope produced were crisp and vivid.
- Drive base has a solid and sturdy build as compared to the other Celestron telescope units.
- Computerized settings and features were convenient and user friendly.
- Tracking and aligning was almost flawless and fits right in the spot.
- Hand control software is great for laboratory and academic purposes.
What Don’t We Like?
- Power supply was not part of the product purchase. It only has a car adapter for charging.
- Not a good telescope to use for the city where dark skies are rare.
- Customer service was average.
The Celestron CPC 800 XLT Computerized Telescope is easy to love. As far as the opinions of previous buyers go, the CPC 800 is not the best in the whole line of Celestron but it works extremely great. In fact, it has exceeded most of the customer’s expectations.
There are some downsides but most of these were just minor; the overall function of the CPC 800 is a notch higher than other contenders.
Hi, Daniel Here! When I’m not busy working at my own startup, you may find me roaming around the Univers and whats beyond our sky, telescope is a must.