Celestron CPC 1100 StarBright XLT GPS Schmidt-Cassegrain 2800mm Telescope Review
Whether you are a newbie or a seasoned astrologer, you will surely enjoy using the Celestron CPC 1100 StarBright XLT GPS Schmidt-Cassegrain 2800mm Telescope because of its remarkable features.
In fact, it is the strongest contender in the CPC line of telescopes because it has an aperture and magnitude level of almost 15. Coupled with sophisticated software such as the SkyAlign technology, searching for stars in the sky have become faster and easier.
Smooth Go-To and Object Tracking Functionality
Using the Celestron CPC 1100 StarBright XLT GPS Schmidt-Cassegrain 2800mm Telescope with Tripod and Tube is a quick and hassle-free experience. Object tracking is made more efficient with the inline Go-To features of the telescope. Users can choose from three tracking rates such as the Sidereal, Solar and Lunar. Tracking modes can also be altered from Altazimuth, EQ North and EQ South.
Internal GPS and SkyAlign Feature
The Celestron CPC 1100 StarBright XLT GPS Schmidt-Cassegrain 2800mm Telescope with Tripod and Tube is equipped with a one-of-a-kind SkyAlign technology. With this, users can quickly select from up to three choices and let the telescope do the alignment process itself. It also has an internal GPS feature that can easily track celestial objects from the user’s location.
Huge Celestial Database
The Celestron CPC 1100 StarBright XLT GPS Schmidt-Cassegrain 2800mm Telescope with Tripod and Tube has an extensive databank of up to 40,000 celestial bodies. Users can find Messier, Caldwell Catalog, planets, and even NGC bodies through the use of the data bank.
Click Here to Check Latest Price
- 11” Diffraction Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope
- Fully Computerized Dual Fork Arm Altazimuth Mount
- Ergonomic Form and Design
- 280MM Aperture Plus 2800MM Focal Length
- GPS Alignment
- Uses NexStar Computer Control Technology
- Dimensions: 30 x 19 x 37 In.
- Weight: 110 Lbs.
- Power Supply: Comes with a Car Battery Adapter
- Warranty: 2 Years.
What Do We Like About It?
- High aperture level and great optics that give superb viewing and photographing performance.
- Hassle-free GPS alignment and Auto-Guider.
- Premium looks of the telescope as brought by the Starbright XLT coatings.
- Contains a heavy duty tripod which makes longer periods more comfortable.
- The telescope sports an ergonomic design that is easy to transport from one location to another.
What Don’t We Like?
- The finder scope is average but not so much helpful.
- Focus knob does not rotate easily and needs force.
- The telescope’s tube and fork were heavy to lift.
Many customers of the Celestron CPC 1100 StarBright XLT GPS Schmidt-Cassegrain 2800mm Telescope with Tripod and Tube have expressed satisfaction with regards to the product. Some of the common reasons include easy set-up because of the telescope’s computerized features.
More than that, it was also easy to transport and the images that it produced were of top quality. The CPC 1100 is far from perfect as there were also a few flaws. However, it ultimately outperforms so many buyers are happy with it in general terms.
Hi, Daniel Here! When I’m not busy working at my own startup, you may find me roaming around the Univers and whats beyond our sky, telescope is a must.