The Celestron Accessory Kit is a great kit, it has very high quality and all of the eyepieces and filters are of the best quality as well and come in a very nice protective case full of foam.
This is an entry level product and if you want to have further enjoyment from your telescope you are going to need to buy better eye pieces so why don’t you skip this step and go for the higher quality from the start?
- Five superior grade Plossl eyepieces, all fully multi-coated for maximum contrast and resolution
- 2x, 1.25-inch Barlow lens gives you a total of ten power combinations
- Six colored eyepiece (planetary) filters
- 1.25-inch Moon filter provides maximum enjoyment of the moon especially during the brighter phases
- Items in this kit are valued at over $700.00 if purchased separately
- Nice carrying case
- Variety of lens filters plus all important moon filter
- Well made with clear optics.
- Easy to use and comfortable for viewing.
- Excellent price / quality ratio
- Mediocre optics
- Poor eye relief
It is a good kit to get for extending the use of your telescope, perfect for any one who wants to star gaze. The filters are clear and clean. The lenses are also very well made too. Recommend the purchase of the product to all those who wish to know the universe with all its charms .
I’m not going to imply that these are the best eyepieces available but they are good eyepieces and they are incredibly affordable. So buy it for the case and the eyepieces and if you get any use out of the rest that is just frosting on the cake!